Hi Everyone! 😀
I hope you’re all doing well and are feeling great! Yesterday I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Anita from her blog Discovering Your Happiness 🎉 — thank you Anita very much for thinking of me and including me amongst your list of awesome nominees! If you haven’t already checked out Anita’s blog, please do! She features positive, uplifting content that will add value to your life and this is something that’s always needed.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and include The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
Here Are My Answers:
- Are you a chocolate lover? No, but I’ll eat it the odd time.
- Where was the last place you travelled? Toronto (Canada).
- What is one of your biggest fears? Not fully becoming the best version of myself. I’m always working on my goals and fighting my fears. Some days I win, some days I loose.
- What is one of your biggest accomplishments? I have 2: The 1st one was teaching and running my own dance class (I did the entire thing from advertising my class and registering students to creating the choreography, finding the right music and teaching my students) — dancing is a huge passion of mine and it runs deep (I’m a dancer, lol). The 2nd one was having the guts to start my blog.
- Are you happy where you are right now? No.
- What is your favorite movie of all time? I don’t have just 1, so I’ll give a few: Beauty & The Beast (original version), Bad Boys, Ben-Hur (original version), Fast & The Furious franchise, Legally Blonde, Black Panther.
- How long have you been on WordPress? 1 year & 2 months.
- What is the meaning of your blog name? ‘Simply Chrissy’ is me offering myself and the value that I can bring authentically to the world via relevant experiences and knowledge I have via this vessel that is ‘Christina (Chrissy)’.
- If there is one food you could eat forever, what would it be? Fried or boiled plantain.
- What do your weekends consist of? Work, work, work, work, work (queue the Rihanna song, lol)!
- What is one of your April goals? To listen to a new audiobook (I got a new book today and I listened to more than half of it already! Lol, I’m almost done it — but I’ll listen to it again to really learn and solidify the new info I’m learning).
- Cook The Beans
- When Women Inspire
- Pumps and Iron
- Healthy Food & Me
- The Dancing Runner
- The Zen Leaf
- A Better Man
- The Thankful Heart
- The Purple Almond
- The Bruges Vegan
- Success Strategies
- When did you start your blog?
- What made you start blogging in the first place?
- How has your blog journey grown you as a person thus far?
- What is your favorite ‘mistake’ you’ve made to date that actually ended up being a blessing in disguise?
- Do you prefer to be barefoot or wear shoes?
- What 3 new places would you like to travel to in the world?
- What language(s) do you speak?
- Which food do you like least?
- Did you know how much work goes into blogging when you started?
- What is your passion?
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Congrats to all of the nominees and I look forward to seeing all of your blog posts! 🙌
Love & Light ✌🏽❤️,