Sometimes you just need a delicious, nutrient packed smoothie to start your day — heck this can even be a snack or part of your lunch! Keep it simple, keep it yummy, keep it healthy.
Without further ado, here she is!
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 scoop vegan protein powder with greens (or you can put an entire scoop, it’s up to you –>> keep in mind the taste changes with more powder)
- 1 1/2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup spring water (or alkalized water of some sort for the mineral content)
- 5-6 ice cubes
- If you don’t have any vegan protein powder, use chia seeds, hemp hearts, broccoli or nuts/seeds
- If you do have vegan protein powder, but it’s without the greens in it, just add kale, broccoli or lettuce to your smoothie. You only need a little bit (1/2 cup) and those veggies have minimal taste
- If you don’t have spring water at home or aren’t using an alkaline water stick in your purified drinking water, of course you can use whatever you have. It’s just that spring water is healthier due to it’s mineral content and high pH balance (usually of 8 or 9)
Add all ingredients into your blender (or your Vitamix blender — Get one here! –>> Vitamix 7500, Black). Blend for until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for reading and I hope you find this recipe easy and delicious! Please let me know if you have tried it out, or if you have made your own version — leave a comment below!
Love & Leaves ❤️🌿✌🏽,