Blog #66: The Entertainer Blogger Award

Thank you to my fellow blogger at Discovering Your Happiness for nominating me for The Entertainer Blogger Award I truly appreciate the consideration.  I’m always pleasantly surprised when I get nominated for blogger awards because I have no clue how it happened, lol! 🤷🏽‍♀️✨💫  Thanks Universe! 👍🏽😄🙏🏽

If you haven’t already checked out the Discovering Your Happiness blog, please do!  You will find valuable uplifting content to extract and apply to your life.

The Rules:

• Thank the person who nominated you (add link to their blog)
  • Add the rules, so others can follow
  • Nominate a handful of entertaining bloggers
  • Display the photo also in your blog

My Answers:

Why did you start blogging in the first place?

I started my blog to help people worldwide improve their health via natural methods (ie: plant-based diet, chemical free living, plant-based recipes, wellness, fitness, etc).  I have suffered with severe chronic eczema for most of my life.  It’s more than just a small rash, as many people generally think it is.  Severe cases of chronic eczema impact a person’s entire life (ability to work, social life, dating, inner happiness + peace, mental health, family life, financial health, etc), at its worst points it’s been physically debilitating for me.

Fun Fact: Approximately 35 million people in the USA and 5 million people in Canada have eczema.

So, I turned to natural means over 10 years ago in an effort to drastically improve my health after experiencing much disappointment with doctors and dermatologists.  I’ve been forced to learn and implement many natural methods to my life because my life depended on it.  Now, I’m sharing my experiences with you all! 🙂

My blog was born from an organic place 🌿.

What is your favorite book?

I love a lot of books! 📚  I can’t pick just one, lol.  Here’s a few of my favs, you can pick one you like:

‘You Can Heal Your Life’By: Louise Hay

‘Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life’By: Dr. Wayne Dyer

‘The Power of Now’By: Eckhart Tolle

‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’By: Robert Kiyosaki

What do you dislike the most?

I really dislike poor communication/bullshit.  Just tell me what the deal is so that I can figure out how to proceed!  The End.

What is your favorite food at the mall?

French friessss! ❤️ 😍  Because all the restaurants I can eat at that fit my food restrictions (food allergies + vegan/plant-based diet) are located outside of the mall.

What is your favorite pastime?

I love art! 🎨✏️   I’ve been drawing since I was a kid.  I really enjoy painting too and got into painting more heavily last year.  I really enjoy creative outlets.

My Nominees Are:

Cook The Beans

Emma Eats

Beverly’s Beauty Book

Fitness Isn’t a Crime, It’s a Lifestyle

When Women Inspire

Eartha Cooks

Congrats to all of the nominees!  Keep up the great work and keep shining!

Leave a comment below, tell me what your favorite book or audiobooks are!

Love, Peace & Plants ✌🏽🌿,

–  Chrissy

22 Comments Add yours

1. thank you 😍 Really enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about you.

1. Chrissy says:

You’re welcome, Ana! ❤️🌿😃 I’m glad you enjoyed the post! 🙏🏽

2. Carla J says:

Great list of books – some of my favs too. Great work !!

1. Chrissy says:

Thank you! 😃👍🏽🙏🏽💪🏽✨

3. fitnessgrad says:

Congrats on being nominated and thank you for nominating me as well:)

1. Chrissy says:

Thanks so much! 🙏🏽😃 And you’re most welcome Sis! 👍🏽 Keep shining! ✨✨✨

4. Eartha says:

Hi Chrissy! This is a pretty cool award. Congrats on your nomination. Thank your for considering me as a nominee as well. The books you listed as some of your favourites have a theme of empowerment; empowering one’s “organic” self.
    I enjoyed reading your post, and about that Canadian fun fact. Keep up the amazing work. Keep shining!
    I’d like to share with you the link to a previous nomination I participated in. It answers much of these questions. 🙂

P.S. When I hit the mall, the first thing I go for is a mango bubble tea smoothie with tapioca and mango chuncks…soooo gooood!! 🙂

1. Chrissy says:

Hi Eartha! 😃

Thank you for the congrats on the nomination! 👍🏽 And you’re most welcome for the consideration.

I’m happy you liked the post and got something out of it. Thanks for the good vibes and positive words 🙌🏽

Thanks for linking your Sunshine Award nomination, it’s good that the information is already there because now you don’t have to repeat it.

And hahaha 😂 about bubble tea at the mall with tapioca and mango chunks!! I haven’t had that combo, but I can explain. I tried bubble tea many years ago and didn’t like it, do I never wanted to have it again, lol.

1. Eartha says:

Lol You’re welcome Chrissy. 🙂
        Let me tell you, no two bubble teas are the same, and not everyone knows how to make them. I started off with the strawberry milk one with tapioca which I liked, had a few places I straight up returned it to because they were awful. Then discovered a place called Real Fruit. Hope you’ll get to try it again.

5. Chrissy says:

I read your Sunshine Award Post and it’s awesome! 🙂

And, hahaha! Okay, I hear you about the bubble tea. Maybe the first time I had bubble tea it was a crappy quality one, you know?

I’ll think about trying it again now that you have given me this bubble tea pep talk!

– Chrissy

6. Thanks for the like and for checking out my blog. What a wonderful writer you are. The blogs you suggested are terrific! I’m really excited to read them. Have a great Sunday!

1. Chrissy says:

Hi Sarah! 😃 You’re welcome! And thank you for the kind words about my writing skills, I appreciate the positive feedback! 🙌🏽 I’m glad you’re pumped about the blogs I suggested, hopefully you gain value from them. Have an awesome Sunday as well! 😊✌🏽

7. Christy B says:

Chrissy! Thank you kindly for the award ❤ You are so deserving of this award given all you do to bring awareness to eczema and other health issues xx

1. Chrissy says:

You are so welcome and you deserve it! 🙂 :)Thank you Christy for the kinds words. We both are doing positive work to uplift people and make the world a better place. I think that’s important and shouldn’t be overlooked. I also appreciate when strong women on the road to doing big things support each other. Because I see a lot of cases of women who don’t. No man is an island. No successful person or company does it alone. Team work makes the dream work!

1. Chrissy says:

Thank you Rekha! 😃🙌🏽😃

8. Congratulations girly!!! ♥️

1. Chrissy says:

Thank you! 🙂 Thanks for the positive vibes girl! 🙂 🙂 #girlpower

9. Congratulations! Great books !

1. Chrissy says:

Thank you! 🙂 Glad you liked the book selection 🙂 Thank you for leaving a comment with positive vibes!!